Select Care Services are very proud to provide a wide range of services tailor made and care plan specific to our clients, we are extremely passionate in providing services to a high level of specification and to an excellent standard of care.
We match our carers to our clients to ensure that the needs of the client are met. We can provide carers who speak various languages to match the cultural requirements of the client.
We provide Care Services to the younger adult aged 18 plus, to the older adult and to the elderly.
We Specialise in:
• Younger Adults aged 18 plus
• Older people
• Adults with a terminal illness
• Adults with learning difficulties
• People with various health conditions
• Adults with physical disabilities
• Adults with eyesight and hearing difficulties
• People with mental health needs including those with dementia
• Adults who are ill/recovering from illness requiring convalescence/respite care
• Both single & double up calls including the use of various moving and handling equipment.
We provide our staff with a comprehensive Induction Training Programme as well as client specific training.
The Management Team have a “can do” approach and will ensure that the health and wellbeing of the client is looked after by addressing any issues that arise.. This may include our team following health issues with the GP, nurses, etc, making referrals, liaising with other health care professionals as required.
Comprehensive assessments to ensure that the health, safety, well-being and care needs are being met are carried out throughout the package of care with regular reviews.