Are you caring & compassionate and do you want to make a difference to peoples lives? Becoming a paid carer is a very fullfilling job.
- Variety of shifts available
- Car drivers preferred but not essential
- Full training provided
- Smart uniform provided
- On-going training provided / NVQ courses available
- Variety of shifts
- Full/Part time
- Weekend staff required
- Ful training provided
- NVQ courses available
- On-going training provided
The Homecare & Support Specialists
If you are interested in pursuing a career as a
carer, please contact us.
Please call 0116 2761111
& ask for 'Recruitment'
Tel: 0116 2761111
- Becoming a carer is a very fullfilling role
- It is very rewarding helping someone with their daily routine & making a difference to someone's overall quality of life
- You can help people restore peace & order in their lives & help their loved family member to remain within their own home environment
- You will meet wonderful people & build relationships & help to make a difference to their lives.